Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Community Hospital of Beijing to experience convenience

 With people's living standards are gradually improving, health-building more and more standardized, previously sick to go to the hospital, and now hospitals have begun into the community, some common diseases in their own small communities where they live can be very good treatment.
by the following two stories, a look at the current state of some community hospitals in Beijing.
of the story: my grandfather's neighbor, X, Mr., 80, who lives in Chaoyang District. ; my body after retirement has always been better, but the growth in recent years due to age, decreased immunity, the disease started some small bothers me, especially the turn of autumn and winter season, prone to respiratory .02 when I got pneumonia in forced to go to the hospital drips, but the home than far away from the hospital, the hospital people who registered more often when on the road and registered for a long time delay, and sometimes even go out at 7 am, 10 pm to go home, but hard on my 70 years of age and children to accompany me to see a doctor, they had to leave to take care of me.
but now Well, I recently had lived in the district community hospital, a doctor medication as long as the two walked down the stairs can step up. and because I am large majority, can be taken care of, medical care even more convenient. the doctor for it, go to community hospitals do not have children with me, go out at 9 am, 9:10 will be able to to the community hospital, the hospital door to the reception the specialized nurses, due to fewer people in community hospitals, and soon found a doctor, read smoothly disease, only 10 or so home, and follow-up care is also more convenient. really community hospitals have really lamented greatly facilitate our people's lives would like to take medicine at home, their own cultivation, but after an hour more and more serious, with symptoms of acute enteritis, but I live very far away from the hospital, they do not want to hit 120, with the assistance of friends came to our neighborhood where community hospitals Before that I was not very familiar with here.
a door to find the local little door is a reception desk is the reception desk on the right is the pharmacy, the left is the dental, medical and infusion seems to be behind the area. door after I received a female nurse and asked the situation, took me to the department. within the department, a female doctor was sitting, she asked me to ask me to sit down and ask some general questions: How long pain, and their take any medicine, etc., and then began to come up with a stethoscope diagnosis, and looked at my tongue, that there may be inflammation, let me do some testing. I was under the leadership of female nurses, to laboratory, making the conventional Blood tests. After testing, the doctor told me that was acute enteritis, suggested that I assisted therapy and drug infusion program. asking my consent, gave me a prescription, female nurses took me to infusion room, waiting for my friends to help I brought the medicine to begin infusion hh
relatively smoothly this treatment, the infusion of the next day, I recovered on the basic disease. my community hospital services are relatively satisfied, although the place is not great, but Doctors, nurses are more enthusiastic, the disease can also make more accurate judgments, by the way, consumption is not high, this time I took only 65 yuan.
through these two stories, I have felt , the construction of community hospitals for the people to provide both convenient and professional medical organizations, is a guarantee of healthy people. If the community hospitals of medical equipment and improve the environment in a number of levels, then it is more perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment