Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Because I Love You (reproduced a)

 My name is Stuart men, men men. The reason to take such a name because early divorced mother wanted me strong like men, also pinned his mother wants to be a man's desire, though not the man my mother and I . Stuart, who had never seen my father's last name, because I was not born when the father has left us, left the house hh spite of this,UGGs, but I see from the mother's eyes She is still deeply in love with my father, because I also named Stuart, because I always felt her eyes a man's shadow hh
like my name, I have a strong heart like a man, 15 years old, I am a man leave his mother, left home alone to Beijing and children cry at the school gate, like the edge of death like that noise, only me, only I came to this strange place alone, without family, there will be no more tears.
boarding high school like most people imagine, are rich kids, at least I am an exception, the reason I came to boarding school because her mother is about to get married, and her grandmother and mother did not want that to be the man that she married a 15-year-old daughter. mother is love me, now I always think so, and helpless, she wants to be strong and not just a strong woman, she needs a shoulder, rather than a burden.
this way, I started in a one day, until I got married before my mother and I just saw a face. boarding school life is hard, because in a big city, in such a set up for the dude in the school, a single parent or no parents The poor girl is despised, it can be trampled upon, is never taken seriously, is worthless, and this poor girl, obviously, that is me. Each month, I can only receive a fee in addition to accommodation charges other than the book costs 5 179 3 the cost of living hair, very funny, actually zero, a whole because this money is a fraction of pension grandmother, once heard my mother said that her grandmother is the Security Service the more senior staff, they are able to received more than 1,000 pension (94 years, when the number of pensions is considerable), and I, her blame anyone, this is life, and I believe in fate, but I will not yield to it!
study of the road is hard, I went to boarding school in the first semester, I never changed the recipe a day is a bread and a bowl of eggs, no eggs, tomato soup, I've always been a person to eat, no friends do not need friends, I only believe in my own efforts, yes, my efforts, I from an obscure poor girl quickly becoming the first full year, and this, I just spent half a year's time. the second year of school, I was more than two thousand a year free tuition and book fees, also a year of fifteen hundred dollars to get a scholarship. but also because of my academic record, a lot of money dude under the parents had forced the poor worthless to me this girl down, many of them to I 100 I the price of two hours of extra lessons to help them, and I just chose a boy I was not very annoying, to his math and English, so every weekend, I will give him the last 4 hours classes, he received 200 dollars, he called Gong course, very humble in our class a boy, I was absolutely never thought years later, this man actually became my husband. I still vaguely remember when we first dialogue hh
He learner, and not the same as other rich people will take money to drop! I hate this person! However, I did not because they do not hate him, and he received a penny less, because I know, I need the money. After that, I do not have a penny to find at home, grandma sent several times a fraction of that point are returned to me a few months later, the family will never send me any money, of course, I no longer needed. That year, I less than 16 years old, is already a self-reliant woman, a strong woman who will not bow to fate, there is no reason, because I am Stuart M!
Gong contingent is a strange boy, he was rich, he could never spend money. that he was very rich due to a teacher to help students fill out the registration, to see his parents names of the units and positions
: Gong Jiong / and my relationships: father and son / Unit: XX Group Beijing Office / Position: General Manager
Name: Duan Ran / and my relationship: mother and child / unit: XX Law Firm / Position: Legal Counsel
his mother I do not know the firm, and his father's company I've ever heard, if I did not estimate correctly, his family monthly income of at least more than 20 million to state of the economy, his family is no doubt a noble! and turned its eyes to Gong course, summer is always a washed out jeans, a do not know why the back of a piece of red stained white T-shirt, while the winter can actually see him every few days running around wearing a military coat hh his life almost makes me think he was not born in one such family, and even many times that I, a poor girl actually feel his life is very tight. But even so, there is no class people look down on him because he is the first in our class is the BMW car to take home the boys. I remember the first time I saw that the BMW car, 95 years Dec. 31, the reason I remember that day very clearly, because However, that day happened to be Gong's birthday, his father went to school to pick him birthday, very strange to say, I was 79 years born January 1, and he is 78 years, born December 31, date of birth as only a thin day, but as bad a year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment