Thursday, December 2, 2010

Qingdao first experience!!

 With a little excitement and anticipation, set foot on the train to Qingdao. Despite all the way to hurry, despite the fatigue of silk, but will soon be able to embrace the beauty of Qingdao, to see my dream of the sea, which makes me really excited. Of course, all this thanks to Haier, Sohu thanks, you made my dream come true Qingdao. the beautiful scenery, wonderful CES also will experience the base of Haier, Haier University ... all of this, let me for this trip is full of expectations of Qingdao and yearning.
afternoon, before leaving the rhythm of it began to rain, but this does not affect my mood. set foot on the D77 train, two hours later, arrived in Qingdao, a smooth four. take the train the moment, I can feel the breath of the sea, damp air, thin clouds, I know, from the sea I getting closer!!
than Zibo, the biggest feeling is wet, of course, more importantly, good air. everywhere the green, clean and spacious streets, buildings of various styles, all this makes me feel fresh. crowded and noisy than Beijing, Qingdao and more attractive.
Along the way, enjoy the outside of the window beauty, stay at this hotel --- Fairview Hotel Qingdao Colorado. arrived at the hotel the moment, I was attracted by the beautiful environment. at the window, feeling the breath of the sea, listening to the sound of the sea. .. dream of the sea to the window. Of course, all this must be sincere thanks to Haier Group, and your hospitality made me feel the passion in Qingdao, I feel like the feelings of the sea.
arranged the room, Sohu digital staff, sent a lovely warm fox, explained matters related to this event. And even more surprising is that each of the Haier Group, have prepared for our users a laptop computer. again Haier and Sohu touched by a careful and thoughtful in this strange city, without hesitation and uncertainty, there are only surprised and moved !!!!< br> As to the hotel near the time of the evening, pack a bag after dark, the want to bring your cameras point of view shot, it seems only left to tomorrow. just stand by the window, feeling the foot of the sea, the mood is so open and comfortable.
readily took a few pictures of hotel rooms and Haier notebooks photos display for everyone to share my surprise with joy. Of course, friends, please focus on my blog in time, tomorrow, the General Assembly not only exciting CES, as well as beautiful scenery and the sea to bring you!!! Coming soon!   looking forward to tomorrow's CES, Haier makes me look forward to surprises, expect even more exciting trip to Qingdao.

No comments:

Post a Comment