Sunday, December 19, 2010

Reproduced, strengthening their own meager under the perseverance and received the hearts of yourself loose

 Graduated a few months, found himself the same, no determination to do things, mind is undisciplined, always a perfunctory way. Ever thought his future, but always find their own direction in life, I can do in the end what?
always wanted to calm down and learn something good, and now it has been unexamined.
Neusoft five
before graduation, Whenever I think of the future working life, mind there is always a strange feeling. and entered high school four years ago by the University of feeling somewhat similar, but obviously a lot less excitement, a little more worried. Open Baidu, enter really a lot of information, content, have praised a derogatory nature. I do not care about them, had to Neusoft is careful consideration, I just want to know what Neusoft is a kind of life. There are many online writing staff Neusoft Neusoft work in the article, carefully understand, there are a lot of experience is worth learning. The following is a Neusoft Xi'an, five-year summary of the staff of:
my Neusoft five years: to write in my work Neusoft Recently
2003 five-year commemoration of the beginning, I was rated as excellent staff Neusoft, excitedly, suddenly realize that they will soon have to spend the fifth year in Neusoft, the mood all of a sudden they think Cross emotion. mind suddenly recalled the years bit by bit, mind a voice said, it was deeply buried in the depths of his heart was.
small when in fact been to like reading, then the development of writing, I remember once when it comes to primary school recommendation to participate in essay contest. that article I to remember now is to tell their partner and a childhood story. was to exam-oriented education in high school but because one was young and they do not like the language teacher and lost interest in language, especially classical and poetry. even When the college entrance examination will be fifth in the classical problem are lost!, but fortunately he is still keeping a diary, read books and the habit of pen friends until college. So far, I still retain the diary and year letters from time to time friends turned out to see, think about their feelings at that time. It makes me prefer to now also be able to write something, and also benefited from the work, such as the time of writing able to maintain relatively clear ideas.
like reading, writing, people usually have more nuanced feelings, although he is not working after the diary every day, but it can happen on the side and their own feelings and what a lot of thought, Every time when a man quietly, in the business of the trip, I will write about their feelings, his heart to show it in words, as if this process is a summary and thoughts on their clean-up. But, unfortunately, that many are subsequently wrote in a piece of paper or working on the log, are now able to find only a small part of the. Therefore, the writing of this article can be considered a system for me five years from graduation to the present Review it in the.
often write their own stuff, but because the lazy reason, most of them are a plan in mind to make an excuse to have all this because of their deep heart. And when April 17, 2003, I travel time in Dalian, as a colleague for the first time business trip to Xi'an, Xi'an to the situation I asked. they suddenly realized they thought of themselves, however, to write an article on early Xi'an article written about their usual living environment, but also be regarded as a microcosm of their normal life, but also has yet to , and finally completed its transformation from thought to word process. When Wang Min told me she wanted to write after reading an article re-emerged out of the idea right again. Having said that, I can not thank Min encouragement and support to me, her literary talent has been a lot better than I often say ancient poetry or write a great article stimulated me. If a smooth finish this article, then, I hope she is the first readers and for me to make amendments.
Well, have written such a long sequence, as always read says, his thoughts will be spread out, only hard to pull it back. had already foreseen this article will be very long, a sense of lack of subject, because, after all these five years is not long, not too short, really a lot a lot to write, in addition to themselves, there are people and things around.
graduated into Neusoft
say should be considered from the beginning of March 1998 before the .1997 at the end of winter, Neusoft (then called the East-Alpine) open to graduates of Central South University of recruitment. At that time I had determined to return to Xi'an, but almost all the schools open recruitment companies and enterprises are not in Shaanxi. and Neu-Alpine Software is done, stands to reason that my specialty is not suitable, but his sophomore year when he started to find their own software development, especially the database of particular interest. also a foxfro own self and use it to his father's unit for the storage management system. It is also the case, I on the East-Alpine is very interesting, but I asked the person in charge is responsible for recruiting at the East-Alpine is a branch in Xi'an, the answer is the recruitment and Shenyang will be Dalian hiring. So his mind was put Neu-Alpine abandoned the company intends to take advantage of winter, or when their job in Xi'an. tell the truth, at that time to find a job and own no sense of urgency, because of their If you can not find work is also thinking about doing business on their own, continue to sell pirated CDs in the school during the period, put the computer's However, the computer in Changsha City to sell the disc, each weekend I will be there to help him, learn his business, I enjoy and admire the kind of lifestyle.
winter break I made with only three simple High-tech Zone Xi'an resume to start looking for work, there is nothing to achieve their own investigations, nor can facilitate the conditions as they are now looking for access to the Internet. only in the last of the Comparison of the famous, but more in line with my profession. Datang Telecom to enter the Ministry of Personnel, and began my first interview after graduation, but after learning that they wish to recruit a business, requires frequent travel in the field when I hesitate to refuse because he is the one mind at the time of wanted to stay in Xi'an, can take care of his father, filial piety to do their best.
retrospect, it is really interesting, when I stood up when I actually said ; can not put my resume back to me, because I only had three resumes, , habitual glance we can see next to the later that he was a PhD too! Since I have experience in database development and results, apparently attracted the attention of the teacher then arranged a cattle Dong Dong and Li Xia for my interview, interview questions to forget, and that some database design issues, such as Paradigm and the like, it is very easy for me. only one impressed me the most problems, is to ask the difference between win95 and winnt, coincidentally just bought the day before seen a computer at home reported, just have such an article is the result of speculation and sold the interview naturally passed, and things will be implemented practice. There are more clever things too! the time when I actually finished the interview was brilliant to see her home and My family is a unit of living in the same district. According to her statement, when I was little, she hold me, Oh ~~~~~ course I remember. However, when I see the impact of smart great, because I no longer go to other units, did not ask more carefully the specific content of the work, and when I'm really into the East-Alpine only discovered the remains have not been able to escape the fate of long-term business. and that is still two resumes is at home. So my experience of looking for work in just one day to be over. Students looking for work and the intrigues of the many difficult things to me are not likely to occur, and this makes the relationship between me and the students in the graduate the former is still very good.
in accordance with the prior agreement, early March 1998 I returned from Changsha, Xi'an, the company began to make graduation. company to arrange for Li Xia as my instructor. Dr. Li Xiashi, even when a teacher The company even opened a proof of his identity so that I can successfully practice the procedures for the company, that I was very moved, I feel the company is important to me. At that time, the subject of my graduation project is between Lotus Notes and database of the Internet, is set for me Xia Li. But no one was in the company to understand the development of Lotus Notes, which is giving me a big challenge. But in my mind that was not afraid, because in college The experience made me self foxfro language learning ability in the development of a very good foundation on. to the bookstore and bought two books Lotus Notes based on the computer to install the Lotus Notes (then still the Lotus Notes 4) started with familiar books How, then began to read to help understand the development of language.
every morning, I first one to the company, at that time, the company also Guanfan noon, we sit together for lunch, very happy! at dinner and when it was familiar, and quickly enter into this family, when the R & D center in Xi'an was established 97 years, many employees are only a year before I graduated, so we are familiar with very quickly. themselves are beginning to itself viewed as an official employee, and only when the practice is not wages, but I just did not take into account graduation money, there are only filled with enthusiasm for the work. often felt for the evening to a problem, return Home inconvenient sleep on the sofa in the company lobby, was covered by the original gray cloth cover to the computer. In this way, my design is moving quickly to the end of March, I have mastered the syntax of the Lotus Notes , and even developed a forum and library management system. because the company's development tools were mainly PB, so I began to familiar with it, Li Xia my advice is to much more difficult, but because any time someone asked around, but to master it faster to go back to school by the end of May I reply, I have been able to use the PB for the development, and even learned PowerDsigner for database design. I the college for the warehouse management system to redesign and redo it again with the PB.
4 January, when the headquarters in Shenyang has a Lotus Notes training, the company he sent me and Yang Zhaojun to attend. be the first time that a business trip, when I am the only person to attend the training is not an official employee. in the training to know when the Changsha branch of the Li Jin, Nanjing Branch of the week off, we are living in a dormitory. Although there is no link for so many years, but I know that Li Gold Neusoft is still the same, often think that they can also remember them the way.
training to deepen understanding of Lotus Notes, but also answers a lot of problems that have accumulated, so come back soon after the training I have completed the design of , in the Lotus Notes database to achieve the reading of Oracle, and Lotus Notes can be stored in the data collected from Oracle database. Naturally, defense very well, at school, the teacher also did not know Lotus Notes technology, but still gave me an at a restaurant in various forms of the graduation party, and until the schools require students to leave school, we have a lot of students did not find a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment