Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bedroom love my cousin ...

 Cousin and the cousin, Liangxiaowucai, childhood. Touching love story between them moving, however, can not let our my sister is my aunt's daughter, that is my cousin. she only just a few months younger than me. However, due to relations between our two particularly good, I am the only child, my sister is my aunt's only child. And my mother and wanted a daughter, so basically my sister as the daughter of the family, often come to my house for my sister.
remember as a child, the favorite and sister sleep together. so little time with Mom and Dad do not sleep, and like her sister sleep strange. Even more surprising was the younger sister also like to sleep with me.
I will always hold the hand of his sister to tell her mother: grow up I want to my sister when my wife, my To and sister together. This time my sister is a sweet smile. my mother always told us laugh: OK, OK. and so you grow up, let you marry my sister as his wife. This is silly hh < br> At that time my biggest wish is to grow faster, although I do not know what is the concept of growing up in the end, but I know you can grow up to marry his sister as a wife.
feelings】 【increasingly blurred
Slowly, we really grew up. should be said that our family lineage is also good in high school, I grew up and became a fairly handsome boy, and his sister has become a well-recognized beauty.
And this time, I just understand some things between men and women. looking more and more beautiful sister, I began to have some very strange feeling, even I did not know the feeling.
High School , I and my sister the same school in different classes. When my friends started to discuss what beauty is more beautiful school, which man has been broken at the time, I did the football field and basketball court in the sweat and hard work, or holding Jin Yong's novels entertain themselves. In fact, I was not bad conditions, but also the school football team's main striker, in the schools is a relatively famous person, and I received the girl's love letter, but I always felt that to find a girlfriend might as well kick Football.
sister obviously more mature than I could girls usually mature earlier than boys to it! that time we recognized his sister was the school beauty, coupled with aunt terms and conditions are better, so there are a lot of people like crush. a little boy even made bold flowers of love letters. on a few occasions a large downtown, the school was moved. this time my heart always feels a bit strange, in my eyes, the other female students do to compare football. But my sister is different, she is like my heart's a piece of meat, I do not like people to steal her.
Several times I asked my sister, so many boys like you, you do not like , the sister always looked at me eyes wide open, and then very seriously said: I do not like that, and pretend romantic and send love letters and flowers, and vulgar! I like the sun, the movement of a sense of humor type boy, let me have fun again feel safe. I said: You saw a lot of it is fiction! What kind ah! sister said: you do not is it? hh ha ha Although casual sister, I was a bit strange feeling.
this feeling with my three-year high school career.
went to college, I understand what real freedom. Hupenggouyou around himself was under the influence of grow up. this time for me football is not important, the important thing is a woman. dorm room broadcast with a piece a day to accelerate the growth of everyone.
school almost did not take long to have brothers dorm their own handsome, actually moved the general appearance of a body or in the general situation of the average family girl. She called me the initiative, and invited me to take to the streets, the quarters were happy for me brother, that I can finally get rid of this last virgin the.
brothers in order not to sweep Xing, and the girl I go out alone several times, is nothing more than shopping, watching movies, eating, etc., a more thorough understanding of this girl think she is too Tai Su general, the mind is always occupied not help her sister get compared to more than the less interested. I thought: Total not to sell themselves for sexual feelings ah!
finally, after going to night classes a day, about the girl out, and she said clearly. the girl is very sad, crying, said I was like her first boy, this is my life for the first time the girls cry for me. I do not know how to do. I had to tell her In fact, I have always been very fond of a girl, so can not accept you, I'm sorry.
said to myself that I know is my sister.
have to admit, I fell in love with my sister!
back to the quarters, good mood disorder. crazy but miss their sister to start!
This found that there are already more than two months to contact my sister, and this is the first time since a big boy and my sister no contact for so long . rummaging through to find my sister's phone call in the past quarters. until you hear the familiar voice of my sister's feelings calm down immediately. my sister and I asked why I'm so long-suppressed anger to contact her.
I said: you not has not approached me?
sister said: hh you stupid, lazy to say you!
I said: Ok! a phone call every 2 days later, a letter every week, you happy now? < br> This sister happy, said: It sounds!
and sister just because a phone can make me feel better. I knew I was not deceive ourselves. is absolutely in love with his sister, but their own feelings and know that this is not the result. Moreover, her sister but when he is my brother. their feelings is simply no way to complex words clearly. real Ascension.
night hostel buddies again, and look A few films, high harsh and Mongolian men had his life made me the no.1 times sy. the object of sexual fantasies is his sister. his first felt the thrill of the kind of explosive volcanoes, and then is hit deep remorse. I was simply not as good as ah beast! how to think and my sister kind of thing hh
finally dry at last to a quick winter vacation, I was almost counting the days before. count my sister a few days back. to the home of my sister the day, I went to the train station early in the morning waiting for her. and so to see the sister. only to find her sister six months to become more beautiful the more mature and feminine. stature than high school To fullness.
I'm glad to see my sister and threw herself into my arms. I that excited ah! I guess many people will misunderstand that we are lovers now.
fact, many times myself and I feel a bit fuzzy sister, I can feel her on my feelings a bit ambiguous, but I'm not sure, plus he really did not dare to break the shackles of this secular society. This has been my feeling deep in my heart. Sometimes good things in the heart is enough. I think so.
【】 sister said she liked me until that year, 51
holiday, I went to Changsha to play. to see her sister, and we are very happy , sister to play with me in Changsha, in a time when crossing the road, I do not intend to pull the sister's hand and felt her sister's hand was soft and slippery, as there is no bones, as they are a little reluctant to let go, I also saw my sister hh
blush the day the two of us the results of 51 are more embarrassing than a day, to the dormitory at night, when her sister sent to the dormitory door, and my sister suddenly called my name. She is calling my name, rather than call me brother, I just find it strange to see my sister flew in my arms, I am firmly of the newspaper to live, and then quickly said something: I love you. and then goes back to the same quarters.
I was only with the feelings of shock, happiness, to describe the conflict. I did not sleep a night. I do not know how to face tomorrow, my sister should be.
I understand the meaning of the phrase my sister, she called me name and not call my brother, so I do not know if I was a pig. But I hesitated, and I can not accept this love. I admire my sister brings courage, how dare she.
such a frustrating night, I did not sleep a wink, and finally decided it met with her sister to say .. so late the next day determined to drag to see his sister. the same dorm girl said she went out and gave me a very thick letter, and then said to me: she wrote one night and cried. I know she has not seen her for so long so she must love you, you have to cherish ah!
I am a bit stunned only know the silly nod, then took the letter back to the house to see, open the envelopes, count them, a full second paper, written in dense.
almost all of the above letter is my sister and things before, I first for her fight it! send her a gift it! a lot of things not seen this letter if I do not remember, but every one of her sister remember clearly confused. sister, said after almost from the thoughtful to only liked a boy, that is me. She asked me if I did not notice the annual Valentine's Day, birthdays, etc. Almost all of the important day, she must be with me before. and I have never noticed that. After reading my sister's letter, I began to feel heart is bleeding, his eyes are wet. I thought I was the only been the most pain, the pain I had 100 times more than my sister, and a full three years than I had pain.
read the letter I began to frantically call . hit my sister cell phone and dormitory phones. But the mobile phone has been shut down, dormitories, said she has not returned. I came up like a drug, like, sitting not stand no. entire body is comfortable without one. the final decision waiting for her downstairs to her dorm! she always came back to sleep!
waiting downstairs in her dormitory more than 5 hours to eleven o'clock at night fast, before a person to see her sister slowly walked back. < br> I almost rushed to the front of her: my sister was suddenly startled, and then did not say anything, the tears down. to see a crying sister, my heart is like a knife and stabbed the same uncomfortable . I know that if I do not stand, then, my sister will be even worse. I hugged her! her tightly in his arms.
sister cried and said: I am afraid, I'm afraid you no sense of shame , I can not open phone, not dormitory. Afraid you did not like me.
I said: stupid! I already like you. always liked you, always love you. I said to marry you When the wife it! you forget you?
sister early this time tears were like a cry.
I slowly pushed my sister, watching the tears, she sounded to stay! I finally found the courage gently kiss away the tears on her face. my sister in my arms the shock a bit, stared at me, then slowly closed his eyes.
very few people on the road this time. I want to have anyway the case. death to go die! So the Xinyi Heng, also close your eyes and kiss down.
This is definitely my first kiss, my sister is, the two of us had any experience, only to see the movie learning about, there is no technology component at all. But this is my life the most perfect first kiss. I really understand why someone would say that a kiss is sweet, because I really think it is sweet, and sweet sweet .
200x year May 3. (please forgive I can not say a specific time) I'll always remember this day, do not know if a turning point in my life.
night I took my sister back a rented house. has been a morning. Since both of them the night before did not sleep well, the results fell on the bed, my sister fell asleep. my sister lying on my arms, I really can not believe, one day ago, even hands are not led, and now actually slept together. looked at the sleeping sister, I gently kiss her lips, and then himself to sleep.
I swear, that night we really Nothing happened. may be too tired, and even sex is not particularly strong right!
I probably only up until noon and wake up when my sister got up and playing computer. I suddenly does not know what their identity and sister speak, I feel very embarrassed, so I am fully aware what happened finishing, I hugged from behind his sister's waistline, and then pressed his face in the past: playing what?
sister plus a very gentle languishing said to me: you wake up ah!
I have never seen my sister said to me so tender, it is absolutely tone boyfriend girlfriend, brother and former sister The tone is absolutely not the same. It seems my sister has completed the psychological changes. a moment I was a bit stunned, because I never thought such a beautiful girl like her sister would be my girlfriend, just like a dream.
sister Oh my daze to look up and smile, still on my face and kissed:'re staring ah! stupid
I feel so happy, silly to say: you're so pretty.
sister said: You know ah!
this time I could hold myself a little bit early to come over to hug her sister pro, this and last night's totally different, because I was a little fierce, not like last night, so gentle, the more pro- the more that the body has changed, my sister may have felt, wanted to push me, but I like crazy, and my sister can there be such a big effort, and soon his sister up a bit short of breath, chest does not stop The ups and downs, long red die face, the eyes are getting a little blurred, the two of us have lost the sense of the.
the tension, though I am a bit clumsy, but at least her clothes off or down I no longer call her here, my sister, because that moment, I when she was a woman loves in my life, is no longer my sister. so big the first time I saw a woman's body, I could not even have blood vessels fast burst, she just desperately to get the blanket over his body, I am somewhat at a loss for a time. do not know how to do, to my mind are all seen a film turned out. she is really beautiful, the skin is white, tall 也好. we just casually hold together, did not know how to do next.
I was a virgin pure and simple, no experience, the total can not find the right direction , always hovering on the outside. toss of an hour, and she eventually did not finish a thing. I feel like a God, that moment, I suddenly what sex drive is gone. stopped all movement, and static lying quiet side, she saw me, softly asked me: how friends?
I did not answer the spirit of the sentence: sister! us incest ah!
then I can not speak, do not want to speak. I know the history of China there are many cousins marry, but now society is different. Although I know that we love each other and not hurt anyone else, but it is also socially unacceptable. We have no results. I do not know what I think right at that moment, I decided to give up.
sister did not speak again, we'll just lie down quietly for a long time, and finally my sister cried, but very firmly said to me: I do not know that we are not incest, but anyway, I do not regret it.
sister's words really touched me, that I do not love her, but really that strong in their own psychological is untied, and finally I said to her : We can try together, but do not let our people know that, and, in future we not do that anymore.
I am not impotent, nor do not want younger sister having sex, but I think if we did not do so at least there are still turning back, for at least a sister's innocence.
see my sister agreed with her, of course, very happy, readily agreed to my request.
【Murder will, We found a close relationship by their parents】
the next few days in my life happy few days! and sister as a day like any other couple, hand in hand shopping, according to ID, even in when the bus because there is only one seat and put her in my arms sitting on his lap. We are like a pair of lovers in love, to be honest, we all enjoy this feeling. when my sister introduced me of course, their boyfriends. and her friends are happy for her, that she finally found their favorite people. this time my sister and I would laugh.
Happy time is always off soon, 51 holiday soon the end is clear since the sister and sister each day together, except to sleep, not me, but I really do not want to grasp and sister sleep together does not crash.
back to school After several days feel that they are sleepwalking, no interest in anything, and only know a few day and night, thinking in Changsha and sister on the phone, describing the pain of Acacia. hostel's brother says I'm like a different person, I told them that I love, and showed them photos of the emoticons himself and his sister, brothers, said after seeing me blessed, how to be able to catch such a beautiful girlfriend. I can only say that I lie to them high school students, at that time I was actually tough for me, I began to feel my sister's feelings can not see the light, our happiness exists only between the two of us.
real pain in fact only just begun! finally heading for the big summer, my sister came back and lived in my parents. But we can feel the pain that can not see the light. In front of my parents what we have to pretend not to keep the the brother and sister relationship. and other parents go to work after , we can vent their intense love that. We were young, and so in love, with summer wear less, many times are making out so fast I could hold myself. But the key when I still able to maintain that clear, I rushed into the bathroom cold water, and then their sy, to see me, several times, both my sister said to me: If you do not tolerate hard feelings and no longer forbear, I really do not regret it. < br> I laughed and said to her: a fool, I'm fine. I'm with you not to do that.
I admit that my sister than I am brave, every time I think back, when the dedication are the sister and the firm moved me. In fact, this feeling has been carefully maintained sister.
sister and my wallet is the photo of the ID, is a sister kiss my photos, my sister and said: Do not put the photos so affectionate, if you do not accidentally see a bad father and mother.
sister said: If they see, we illustrate them, we did not do anything bad, there is nothing to fear.
this time I always do not know how to answer. I do not know that we in the end there is nothing wrong with parents aunt if they know what will happen then to treat it?
people liked to do at this time very extreme things, his sister and I very much hope that a miracle. so I can prove I'm hoping to find some blood evidence and sister did not.
but this effort is obviously futile, me and my sister is a blood relationship the fact that the same iron.
I once asked my mother: I love a friend and his cousin, and they are now very painful, do not know how to do? you will get the result that they do?
mother did not want to would like to say: Of course not it! state regulations, and close relatives is not married. you any friends ah? you to persuade him, and now you are young, even less contact with people, easy to make mistakes! to regret the time too late ah!
his words made me feel kind of desperate, I would like to take the time parents and sister did not know the end result of this is not the feelings, so that adults would not hurt. but a face of my sister to not say anything. I really love her, she loves me. But why had we not together?
so the relationship between me and my sister had been dragged, until we graduated from university soon last winter. we can all feel each other's pain. sister insisted on clear and big people, but I can not.
after all, paper is smoke there's fire, the parents finally felt something. parents come to us about the case, although did not say too clear, but we have to know the specific meaning of the mm they are against determined opposition. Although there has long been prepared, but the moment really comes, I feel even the heart had stopped beating. sister cry very much, and my parents, aunt and uncle no longer speak. home, had a most painful year. I know that is not the only sad that we, and our parents.
looked so young great concern for our parents also do not think rice is not fragrant tea. I really feel very unworthy of them, I can not because the two of us lead a happy and suffering of people. was thinking several days later, I find parents and aunt talked to me and my sister decided to completely separated. In fact, their parents and aunt scolded from start to finish we are not very stringent, and our only reason they see I have figured out they were all happy. < br> I am looking for my sister and told her my decision, my sister did not speak, nor cry, but the wearer look at me. I know she must hate me, hate the most critical time I did not stand by her side, After I told her we can only brother and sister, and before we all forget things! In order to completely give up hope my sister and I in front of her face burned our pictures, she gave me a gift. And that She wrote me letters full 12-page letter. The whole process of sister had not cried, but I can feel her heart had been broken, in fact, maybe she did not know my heart no longer beating since then had.
【brother, had the groom should be your】
Since then, my sister is no longer for me. I know she hates me, perhaps time will help level her wounds. After graduation, my sister came home to work. I do not want you to meet embarrassed, I work a man came to Guangzhou. the one that is two years, two years I did not go home again, even if the Chinese Lunar New Year, people are a time of reunion, I was too lonely a person .
to Guangzhou, I began to find a girlfriend, but I was only asking many looking for a substitute fills her sister. two years, I found a seven girlfriends, but none can be more than 3 months, More on them when I was a little bit because of the shadow of her sister.
time this year, Chinese New Year! call home, my mother told my sister has been looking for a boyfriend, is our high school classmates. I heard the news do not know is happy or sad.
I made this post in a few days ago, met my sister online, this is our first time in two years that separate the chat, it felt so familiar and strange.
my sister had asked me how, I said okay. After a long time and get back to my sister, I know that my sister's mixed feelings, like me, that time I played so hard every word, felt like a thousand words million words to say to the sister, but to say a word.
She said: I xx together.
I said: I know, my mom told me
She said: We may get married next year, you come back up?
I think my heart is bleeding, after a long time, I can lay a few words: do not know if the free bar!
then is the long wait, my sister did not return to my .
qq long after the picture to see my sister finally shaking, and I click, and then I saw a few tears will be shed the word
mm , maybe you will never know his sister】
sister might have a secret life will not know! in burn her letter to me, I have put the letter word for word the copy down, good and will save his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment