Thursday, February 10, 2011

No choice -

 Great diving for a long time in the installation, it is sorry. Finally decided to write some of my renovation experience. The beginning of the case can not choose to buy our first at the house. The house is in my heart like a tasteless, area is not small, the room was a small, second bathroom, Room halls. But we have two home and two children of different genders. hey! I have no enthusiasm for the decoration. In early July, the day in a drizzle We received a room, area around the roads muddy because of rain, and I even more discouraged. all the busy end from the beginning of the rainy season. the end of August in Beijing ushered in the best season of the year, dry, long sunshine hours, the most appropriate decoration. Cuicui every day so my husband, renovation started! so I started the first step of the renovation, visiting the market. also started my husband and differences between the first, large companies, small decorative company, or the renovation team?

No comments:

Post a Comment