Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wenzhou to Hangzhou bus ticket

 With broadband, you also run lottery betting? That you really out of date! Quickly to the big winner, and then do an online bank, sit at home and buy a lottery ticket, betting more than the 70% bonus! Quickly to your actions. We also have free group
prediction accuracy of up to 90%, group number: 43053311 look for the group number: 43053311 Let us create a truly undefeated teams to! into the group account after you change the group name!
Many do not know what is constant color, how to make money from time to time color additive group, please contact my brother to get information, or Baidu, constant color look!
we have a group of free prediction accuracy of up to 90%, group number : 43053311 look for the group number: 43053311 Let us create a truly undefeated teams to! into the group account after you change the group name!
work if you are still worried, still rushing for the meals, please immediately Contact me for agents, as long as you can suffer is not afraid of you tired of money! If you want to know how to make money, earn one day the number of dashing Contact QQ: 1171409920 let you know what the 21st century Wangzhuan!
big winner what is it, simply means that a platform play constant color, many people will ask: Why should I play from time to time to the big winners color? I tell you! to read the article about
to know me first to talk about about the big winner lottery platform. Here we compare platforms give bonuses to set the official prize VS constant color settings PK
Star, Award, Samsung,
prize winner on the official website
Star bonuses 17 yuan 10 yuan for a star prize;
170 yuan Award Award prize money
Samsung 100 Samsung prize money of 1,700 yuan since 1000
view, the platform set bonus per cent more than the official website 【70% 】, plus I set the rebate, a total of more than the official
】 【78%. In the big winner to play, why not 呀!
I replaced the constant color platform operator to operator to have nearly ten or so. Why do I love this platform is still a little reason.
㊣ First, I much more stable, and safety performance is much better. In particular I have found in terms of recharge and provide faster now than before when the client did not install much faster. is the so-called r l time is money, which is manifested in . This I think should be the performance of the client software quality issues now. I just think so, I may be the understanding of computers and software, less able to master if you can come into the platform, try, again pointing pointing eleven me!
㊣ Secondly, I think, and I have always been so used, cash, and top-I hope that is automatic, no matter where I am, if the features are not, need to withdraw cash through agents to recharge , I'd rather not play I will not go.
because what is it:
1, the security of funds accounted for some of them, if someday agent gone (I mean, if for some reason), let alone recharge, then how should I mention it now, do my money so I am willing to do without the?
2., I feel a bit cumbersome in operation, such as I am now chasing a group of numbers has five , and almost exactly the issue of funds, the obvious may soon earn back my capital, and recharge but also through the proxy, the proxy cards that the computer has a little, oh ~ ~ time to bet, and can not keep up.
3, when the current waiting time is too long to mention, I found this platform to mention is indeed much faster than many platforms, may be compared to their customer service good reasons for it, or, sometimes, when I did not mention the current peak, found not to 5 minutes to 到账, and according to the platform standards should be in about 10 minutes 呀. I have a habit of this every night until 9 o'clock when the application is mentioned, I believe that time should be a lot When people are mentioning is because almost closed, and large
family do not like the money to stay overnight in the platform, the reason for (financial security problem). If the agency can handle at that time was so fast? Oh, my Now's here is very convenient to apply for a platform to 到账 the.
4. withdrawals feature I also found, where 10 per cash withdrawal minimum 【】 【3】 daily withdrawals of the account will, but I walked a lot of platforms that provide a platform for others the limits and the number is a bit different, some the lowest 50, and the number of withdrawals can only be 2 or less, is it because I take the less the reason for the platform ?
㊣ Third, I think the big winner in one of my favorite features is that you can freely switch the element pattern and angle pattern, like to play when the angle into the corner platform model, the money went into my element model very convenient. play the lottery sometimes I think the problem can not be luck, luck, or even the best available technology not lose, I believe, can not buy lottery tickets every day, every day can win, sometimes I lose time, money to play, but it is boring no place to go, but also not in the mood to go into a corner can only mode to play, so a day to forget. Even where losses will not lose to.
㊣ Fourth, Oh ~ ~ Write so much, I am also a bit tired, because I really was not interested in writing articles, writing for a while feeling a little dizzy on the. that simple now to talk about the benefits of the next, where to everyone is】 【rebate, I believe and I think there are indeed many people do not know what is】 【rebate has not been too】 【rebate because I used to like this, when the beginning has not been playing too 】 【rebate, and many people say I play to give me rebate, do not answer when I said firmly, who knows there are times in a single platform for customer service attitude, so I'm changing platforms, and came to this the discovery With the rebate, really know the benefits of not much, but not much stronger Que Shibi.
example about it:
example, I bought the latter, while the bonus is winning 【17】
investment bonus rebate balance of profits in no rebate
10 17 7 0.8 17.8 17
10 000.8 0.8 0
can not understand the instructions? If you do not have rebate】 【8%, then even when you do not win 【0.8】 are not, you have to calculate how many times you bet a day, and how much amount to count the point total, it should have many.
loud in this me first tell you is that: as long as I am here to register , whether or not to rebate you, I will give you added to the default】 【8% rebate, because this is what you deserve, I should give you, I do not like Kengren.
those before me platform, do not know how many pit for others, I just do not want to let you pit for others, people do not know the point will certainly not give me rebate, even ask people to take, people will only say 3 4 5 Most 6, you do not? after the play I'll give you more than a plus. is this the answer, but I'll add you directly to a place.
㊣ Fifth, I think customer service is also a big winner be better, but also the platform for small problems have occurred, each time to contact customer service, quickly disposed of, it really efficient. think about before in a place called X9XX platform, today is not to say the full name, and I'm my own up into, and filling the dozens of pieces accidentally made a hundred pieces, more than 100 accounts have less than 200, I wanted to be mentioned when it is 100, keep the rest of the play, who knows I found the time to apply to cash payments forgotten your password, when I contacted customer service, the results of a word that I am very sad】 【he says so, the original closed. then I changed the platform to angrily here and rest assured, that the money did not make them white, I would like to pay for two days only then the password would like to come out, Oh, you did raise the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment